My name is Graciela Fernández and I was born in Puente Alto in 1997.
As a first year student I haven’t been able to participate in any kind of academic activity. However, before I even knew that I was accepted in the University of Chile I participated in extracurricular activities back in my college. In the third year of high school I participate in a debate contest organized by my commune and earned the second place with some schoolmates. The next year I got involved with the student center as the president, organized many activities, one of them was the first familiar marathon ever organized in the high school. In the same year I was part of a delegation of history that expose in a congress of schools about investigations performed by students. In the present I’m assisting to my classes like a normal student of first year, I’m sure some time will past until I can add an academic achievement related to anthropology or even physics anthropology to my bio data, but I’m interested in visual art and drawing as much as I’m interested in knowledge, and I hope that someday I can use art as a bridge between science and normal people in order to make the knowledge more close to daily life.
As a first year student I haven’t been able to participate in any kind of academic activity. However, before I even knew that I was accepted in the University of Chile I participated in extracurricular activities back in my college. In the third year of high school I participate in a debate contest organized by my commune and earned the second place with some schoolmates. The next year I got involved with the student center as the president, organized many activities, one of them was the first familiar marathon ever organized in the high school. In the same year I was part of a delegation of history that expose in a congress of schools about investigations performed by students. In the present I’m assisting to my classes like a normal student of first year, I’m sure some time will past until I can add an academic achievement related to anthropology or even physics anthropology to my bio data, but I’m interested in visual art and drawing as much as I’m interested in knowledge, and I hope that someday I can use art as a bridge between science and normal people in order to make the knowledge more close to daily life.
Comments
Post a Comment