English Language Challenges- Final blog :'( - Indeed, I'm as sad as you, maybe more...

I was going to spit a lot of poison but before that, I did the exercise of reading miss blog, and I chilled out. Well about the course, I was expecting something very mechanics, and I’m grateful that is was not the case this time. This dynamic took me by completely surprise, because is new for me. Honestly, I’m not sure if I’ve learned something new among the classes, but I’ve acknowledged my failures and know I know better on what I must work on. How I will fulfill that task is still unknow for me, but out there are a lot of possibilities (and free!) and what I’ve earned is the motivation to improve more, not only stick with the listening and reading comprehension as I’ve doing all this time.
For what I use English? Well for a lot of things: reading, movies, series, communicate short thoughts, and a large etcetera that mostly involve reading and listening. Sad. Here’s an example:


Look at that marvelous vocabulary! How graceful way to say “seeds”. I’m so jealous of myself.
Out of joke, I want to improve more, just I’m lazy about it and is my fault. I’ve tried to active to not forget what I’ve learned so far but this semester I know that is not enough. In a certain way it makes angry, and I think that is because I’m very shy at trying to communicate, is normal that I will fail, because is not my language and in a normal day there is no much change to practice it actively, but here at least I’ve accepted that side of me. In fact, thanks to the videoblogs and in class speaking that I was able to communicate with foreigners when I needed it. And my surprise was big when I realized that they were nervous as I was or even more!

I love you in the bottom of my heart miss. <3

Comments

  1. A good communication is necesary to destroy the enemy nexus ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprise to, this is a good class (thumps up ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand your joke:( But, keep practicing and learning so you can watch all the movies and read all the books that you want in English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment