POSTGRADUATE STUDIES - Why is everything so hard? (Hyphotetical question, don´t need to answer)

I will talk a bit from the uncertainty since I’m still in process of define in a 100% what I want to do once I’ve finished my pre-grade studies, but right now I’m very interested in forensic anthropologic. In this moment, there is no post-grade in forensic anthropologic so if by the end I decide to stick to the plan I will have to find a proper course to do a post-grade.

I probably will prefer to do it in Chile, not completely sure about how the international courses and financial system to cover them work yet, but I’m totally open to take course in other county as long as possible, and of course there is the language barer alongside the economic one: or they speak in Spanish or English, meaning that I will have to improve my English to be able to maximize the course. In the other hand, I’ve seen that bioarcheology is very interesting too, but about this I lack even more information. I’ve trying to investigate these things but honestly, with the suddenly change of routine I didn’t had the chance at being busy with things and being tired about it. I know you are enjoying it miss but is my path of fire and I will beat it. But I’ve made some improvements making contacts with some of the older students.

Comments

  1. great! I hope that you can accomplish what you want to do in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment