MY BORING WINTER HOLIDAYS


Yeyy!! Winter holidays!!

In my case winter holidays have always meaning infinite boredom. Which suit me well because I’M a boring person but that doesn’t mean that I like fun in my life. Anyways, my house it’s not a conventional one. Never lived with my parents, my aunt was on work and so was my grandpa, I just spent the time with my grandma until the holydays were over :’). I don’t understand the actual tendency of slave yourself as a parent so your childrens can have “activities”, bleh.
Now is quite different, I have more freedom if I want to do stuff but just because (as I said before) I’m a boring person so I’ve learned a little more confidence in my house than most of the people at my current age. I generally sleep, or watch movies, series, play my little baby, or just let the time past by because I’m too lazy to do anything. I lost my time reading web comics and manga as well.

This time I guess I will sleep more, yeah, and I don’t know what’s more! I don’t want to plan anything!!!

There was a plan of going to see bodies with a couple of friends in winter holidays BUT –if everything goes as planned, I’m talking about the semester– there will be a lot of children too, and plus that, a lot of parents of the year that takes their little childrens to questionable places as by example an expo about human bodies that were once living people! So I’m going this Sunday, much more calmly.

Comments

  1. I like your way to pass the winter holidays :) here is another boring person haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spend time with grandmas is weird but fuuny, they talk about the things that they lived and sometimes they repeats again and again what they already said asfñ
    I don't thing you're a boring person because you like to stay in home. Have fun watching movies and reading mangas ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. waau, so I am a bored person too xd by the way, that picture is fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment