CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM - C'mon is my 1st semester!1!

Ok so this is my first year and I barely know how to attach my shoes so I will primarily describe some of my adventures. First of all -this is for my sanity- the campus is SO FAR! But that’s city organization problem. Second, there is so much humidity everywhere due to the several active constructions at the moment, I know this is unavoidable but maybe think about all the mud around there? Is not only uncomfortable for everyone but also makes them more probably to get a flu, and as the little chicken that my immune system is, I’m very prone to get the flu. Third, and this also is related to the constructions. Is about the blocked paths, we have to walk a lot to reach somewhere, and is very annoying when you have to go to philosophy from FACSO and vice versa. Add mud to the blend and well, you know the end of the story. What’s more, oh, sure, I’ve notice that my faculty, FACSO, doesn’t have a cafeteria or whatever how it is called. Maybe looking at it will be a good idea. I was prepared to the fact that the lunch time is a lie -as the cake- but not to compete in other cafeterias with a lot of students. I’m not asking for much, just make sure that you can live after eating the food and it will work as a decentralizing point. That would be sweet. And about the food I would add, specially snacks: too much cookies and junk food, and cakes. I would like more variety, like fruits, I would love fruits.

Comments

  1. Nice title XD and i am with you about the "cafeteria" in facso, we also need to eat ):
    could it be a mechanism to get used to not being able to eat as social scientists? :/ :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you with that the constructions are annoying

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment