So our subject for today is about jobs! But how I already prepared a
fake job for a similar activity I’m gonna stick with that. So let’s start.
What I want to be in my deepest dreams is a voice actor, that is, a
person who uses his voice to do a lot of stuff. I’m not very sure about giving
you examples because in these days they’re in literally everything you can
think about. Commercials, animated movies, fake characters in movies with real
people, movies with real people but dubbed into X language, apply the same criteria
for series, add videogames, and I’m done with the examples.
The principal characteristic is the high control that these people have
over their voices and be able to compensate the fact that there is nothing more
to work around, just the sounds that you make with your mouth and of course it
must sound legit or the characters will not seems completely alive.
In the end, I found it a cool job, not very recognized in general even
though they are in every entertainment media as I said before, not a very
common option either, and in Chile the field is very incipient so I wanted to
give it a little of recognition.
By the way, did you know that both Avatar: The last Air bender and The
Legend of Korra were dubbed here in Chile? I still prefer the original but hey,
the dub in Spanish is very good!
Now enjoy Johnny hanging around
Comments
Post a Comment