GPOY (gratuitous picture of yourself) yay!

Here is my picture. Is like the sevens are finally blessing us, or that the ancients we’re the only true gods after all.

Well, the story of this particular picture is about hate (everybody hates you, Joffrey), and despair, and how my friend were telling every five seconds “c’mon Ela, cut it out already” in an expensive copy of a generic comic con so instead of that I’ll talk about the moment of sharing with my friends.
This is the picture that actually I like the most (I’m good at loosing pictures) and I was able to find.

It is “old” for 2017 standards  (about 3 years), from that scholar thing that students like to do, were you collect money and your parents ends up paying everything, that travel with almost you whole class. Well, I wasn’t there for my “dearest schoolmates” but for the views, and my tiny group of friends. Why do I hate my schoolmates? That’s not the important thing, instead of that the thing is that I miss my tiny group of friends even when we are weirdos, we all are and we are excellent at doings and sayings stupid things but is where I can be myself without fear, with the acknowledge of that theirs laughs and comments aren’t meant to hurt in the way they will do to another stranger (very weird indeed). I'm very sentimental, this day wasn't the best.


Too long, didn’t read. The bulls eye on Joffey’s face is a metaphor to the fact that I miss my friends and we aren’t able to see us because we are extremely bad when is about organization.

Comments

  1. I feel identified with the "group of weirdos" haha they are the best, anyways, is hard to see them because of time :( but we always make it possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cool with that sunglasses
    I miss my friends group too. I mean, we were six years together, going even to the bathroom together, and now (╥_╥) we're away from each other.
    I hope this winter holidays, even if you're not good at organitation, you can meet (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with jenny, you look cool with those glasses.
    And it's cool to be weirdo. The group of weirdos it's always the coolest. I hope that you can meet one of these days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment