FREE POST #2, What are you really into?

There are a lot of obsessions that I may have and each one of them is more and more weird.
Well there are two things that steal my breath and when I do both I become the most unproductive living being in the world and that is: illustrations and playing guitar. My little baby.
Is really insane, I reaaaaally  love to stare at some illustrations and specially when are from my favorite artists. You can say oh well, looking at pictures, that’s not bad at all. But, when you spend like 10 minutes per picture, watching at every detail, every line, trying to decode every color with their own combinations? Is hypnotic and when I start I CAN’T STOP! And my brain releases so many endorphins that I could cry. C’mon cry with me.


                   by picolo-kun: http://picolo-kun.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-544953076
Best notebook ever!!

The other obsession is with my guitar. I only know how to play instrumental music and I must say that I don’t regret anything about it. The happiness that surrounds me is just comparable when I found a new illustrator (or when I met one face to face). Where is the obsession? I can’t stay in the same room without my guitar, whenever something happens (like an earthquake, even if is little) the first thing that I check is my guitar. When 2010 earthquake happens I wasn´t at home and when I was able to call back to my home I asked:

“Is my guitar ok?”

Comments

  1. I love your interrest in art and music!!! is very cool, I wish I could draw like some people do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those obssesions are very positive in comparison with others, keep them :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your obsessions are awesome, they are not unproductive like you think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment