The most (actually the one I remember) embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit

It’s hard to remember an embarrassing memory, perhaps because one doesn’t want to in the first place (just saying) but anyways it doesn’t matter in the end.
… Someone switched my brain off because my memories just ran away.
Ok there´s a moment, a deepest secret that no one knows and you my dearest reader will be the first one able to know about it.
In the first place, this isn’t about making ridiculous in public, it’s about betraying yours owns principles, it’s about losing an opportunity in your life, and it’s about hopping to never make that mistake again.
It was in July of 2014, I was listening music videos from a Japanese guitarist on YouTube, and he was making guitar covers of soundtracks from videogames. I was specifically into his covers from final fantasy and suddenly in the recommendations appeared orchestral versions from the game and I said “why not?” and it was at that moment when at the right side of the screen I read: Distant Worlds – Final Fantasy Worlds the Celebration.
After that I was totally shocked. SHOCKED. But I breathed deep for a moment and say to myself wait, don’t make yourself fake illusions. So I went calmly to Google and search for the tour dates and places. Two results shocked me again.
First, yes, the tour included Chile!
Second, they performed in June of 2014.
I felt soooo embarrassed of me that day. It just… That.

But check it out! The music is amazing and the chocobos glorious.

Comments

  1. It happened to me ._. The Killers came in 2013, and that year I started to listen their music and was like "ooh, they come, maybe I can go... oh shit the concert was a week ago" ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens :( but a worst thing, is knowing that they will come and couldn´t be able of going ¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. it always happens to me :(, "ooh this band is coming this year, oh... damn", then you feel that you failed as a fan :(((

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment