Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to attend a lot
of concerts in my life, but once I had the opportunity to go with my aunt to
one in 2014 I think. Yes, I was the company of my aunt (and I don’t regret
anything by the way).
I can’t remember the artist at this moment, what I do
remember is that it was in the Movistar Arena and that there was a lot of… how
can I say it… aunts? I was relatively young because now I remember! Miguel Bosé
was performing! Back then I was 16 years old so between the public I was like
the only younger. I won’t lie, I totally enjoyed the concert specially because
my aunt was happy and that moment was priceless for me and I keep it in my
heart. Really, I use to forget who was singing but not that my aunt and I were
having a blast there. Currently, and by that I mean last year, my aunt and I tried
to buy tickets for Coldplay, sadly, we didn’t tried enough, we tried hard but
that wasn’t enough. Now that is like a taboo so I don’t use to talk nor think
about it because we really love Coldplay (but not enough apparently).

It´s totally awesome the relationship that you have with your aunt, I have a similary, but with my mom. And Miguel Bose is amazing, I love his songs, are so sticky.
ReplyDeleteThe songs are really catchy, in a period of my life I had listened a lot
ReplyDelete