A country I would like to visit

What I would really like to visit instead of one country is Northern Europe, especially Finland and Iceland. Very far away from all this craziness, from this continent. I know that every place has different problems but what I’m looking for is nature, a lot of green and fresh air. Just sit down and stare at the horizon while hearing the sea. Now, I know that I could have all of this in the south of my country, the south is beautiful! And I only have been there two times in my life (best travel so far) so what makes Northern Europe special? Well, I want to visit theirs museums, watch theirs houses, draw their trees, their roads, and know how they live and how they did it before that. I want to form my own perceptions about what I would see. I want to know more styles of life and scape from big cages like cities; I want to do nothing in a calm place.

Comments

  1. I also think that the Nothern Europe is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do the same ¡¡ I mean , visit museums, know about their history and that kind of stuff¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to separate the nature of the culture, I think both are really beautiful things to appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment